|Job title:||Technical Service & Sales Representative|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R250000 to R300000|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||29 April 2022|
|Job reference no:||1361701827|
Provider of Scientific Solutions to the needs of the analytical and physical testing laboratory community has a vacancy for a Technical Service & Sales Representative. Engineering ( Electronic/relevant) qualification and technical, as well as sales experience with Centrifugation, Particle Science , weathering and Material science is essential. Main duties will consist of servicing and repairing customer instrumentation within industrial, pharmaceutical and Science sectors, as well as sales of instrumentation to the clients within these sectors. To be based in Johannesburg and work remotely.
- National Diploma/ Electronic Engineering or related qualification
- Computer literate
- Able to read circuit diagrams and have the ability to follow SOP’s provided to perform customer onsite IQ/OQ’s.
- Previous Work experience in process instrumentation would be advantageous.
- Previous work experience as a Service technician working with Centrifugation, Particle Science , weathering and Material science is essential
- Servicing and repairing customer instrumentation within the various industrial, pharmaceutical and sciences industries.
- Sales of instrumentation within the various industrial, pharmaceutical and sciences industries.
- Troubleshooting and communicating with customers regarding queries and issues on various laboratory products.
- Writing reports on the finding and submitting them to management.
- Compiling customer quotation and service activities
- Taking care of company equipment and stock.
- Following through with administrative duties and daily administration necessary to complete the role.
- Liaising and working with local sales team to meet market and business requirement.
- Complying with service training manuals provided, always working within the local health and safety guidelines
If you have not heard from us within 3 months of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only online applications will be considered. You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.