|Job title:||Account Manager Mining Division, Water Treatment|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||21 February 2022|
|Job reference no:||1689592347|
Chemical Manufacturing company has a vacancy for an Account Manager based on the West Rand, Gauteng. Previous experience within the mining industry, water treatment and a minimum 5 years' technical sales required. Minimum BSc or equivalent in Chemical/Biochemical/Metallurgy. The purpose is to execute business and sales strategies through managing, leading, and directing the account/area’s team in the implementation of key initiatives that support the on-going sustainability and profitability of the division.
- BSc Degree Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Metallurgy or, Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate Business Qualification will be advantageous (e.g. MDP)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of 5 years technical sales experience.
- Experience in Mining industry
- Experience in Water Treatment
- Valid drivers License
- Advanced Computer and Report Writing skills
- Managing the sales account to execute sales strategies and meet stakeholder requirements
- Effectively retaining and expanding business to grow sales and profit margins
- Ensuring the execution of an effective marketing strategy
- Coach and mentor fellow associates on Water Treatment applications
- Leading, directing and managing teams to ensure they have clear direction, effective leadership and are well motivated and aligned
- Managing and implementing Continuous Improvements and Projects
- Management of current customers and developments of new business
- Maintaining and improving SHERQ performance to deliver targeted sales at the lowest possible risk to the company
- Ensuring that all projects and Continuous Improvement opportunities are driven, documented and prioritized
Only online applications will be considered. Answer screening questions in full.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Only online applications will be considered. You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.