|Job title:||Industry Sales Engineer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 15 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||07 April 2022|
|Job reference no:||3053194733|
Engineering and Technical Solutions company is looking for an Industry Sales Engineer. The incumbent will be responsible for the marketing and sales of the full range of the equipment (Solutions) to wide range of customers. Customers range from intermediaries to end-users and must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must have a background in water treatment, encompassing chemical dosing, measurement and control instrumentation as well as water treatment solution with the likes of UV, RO etc. Based on West Rand.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Mechanical or Chemical background in sales
- Sales Experience of at least 5 to 8 years in similar roll.
- Go underground with the clients and identifying solutions to sell to the client.
- Need to have tender submission experience, dealing with quotes
- Good understanding of Mine Health and safety Act and its regulations.
- Good understanding of ISO standards (implementation, auditing, certification, and maintenance)
- Advanced Presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Responsible for representation of the product to customers.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to effectively manage and handle cold calling
- Able to effectively manage his or her sales cycle and the ability to turn quotes into orders.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in the water treatment industry, however, candidates from related industries will be considered.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Technical Knowledge like Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation, Analytical Chemistry
Only online applications will be considered. You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.