|Job title:||Finance Manager Export|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||960000 to 1100000 years|
|Salary:||R960000 to R1100000|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||27 May 2022|
|Job reference no:||1115867492|
International Industrial Manufacturing company has a vacancy for a Finance Manager: Export and Zambia. The purpose of the role is to lead, direct and control the financial management and reporting of legal entities and support the Head of Finance and MD to implement strategic and operational targets. CA/CIMA qualification and minimum 5 years Financial Management and 3 years Auditing experience required. Based on the East Rand, Gauteng.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree
- Relevant Post graduate Management qualification - desirable
- Minimum 5 years General Financial Management experience
- Minimum 3 years Auditing (Including articles) experience
- Sound knowledge of financial legislation, e.g. Income Tax act, Companies Act and IFRS
- Advanced MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Advanced Project management, negotiation, presentation, problem solving skills
- Advanced communication, and people management skills
- Valid Code 8 Drivers License
- Previous experience working in International company- desirable
- Comply with the various financial policies and procedures
- Preparation and submission of reporting packages
- Preparation of various general ledger reconciliations and resolution of reconciling items
- Internal Control Coordinator for the Company
- Preparation of information for external and internal auditors
- Responsibility for external audits and financial statements
- Taxation – returns, payments, assessments of the entities
- Provision of support services to others within Company
- Provision of Financial & Management Accounting services to departments
- Ensure integrity/ security of/ access to accounting and financial
- administrative infrastructure.
- Account receivables management
- Manage, lead, and coach the local and Zambia Finance Teams
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- Manage direct report(s) regarding development, process adherence, incentives, performance management and coaching.
- Drive a high-performance culture, continuously provide feedback
- Develop team targets and monitor performance
- Continuous support, coaching and guidance of staff
- Management and protection of assets and integrity of financial data
- Analysis of data in order to make day-to-day job-related decisions
- Prioritise work in line with operational requirements
If you have not heard from us within 3 months of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only online applications will be considered. You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.