|Job title:||Regional Digital Equipment Marketer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 10 years|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||10 February 2022|
|Job reference no:||1146429521|
International Chemical Manufacturing Company has a vacancy for a Regional Digital Equipment Marketer, within their Global Digital Innovation division. The position will be responsible for the SA region and will be based in KZN. The purpose of this position is to ensure commercial digital success and digital project alignment/prioritization and to offer impactful/innovative solutions and collaborate with the digital team, regional leadership, sales, and external partners on digital initiatives that create new and valuable outcomes for customers. Challenging with great prospects for growth.
- A B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related engineering / technical field plus 5 years of experience or
- M.S. (or equivalent experience) in in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related engineering / technical field plus 3 years of experience
- Understanding of how digital technologies can be used to support the business
- Passionate about digital transformation
- Expert in using digital tools
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ensure digital project alignment and prioritization.
- Gain feedback and champions regional ideas.
- Responsible for the commercial success of digital products and services launched.
- Responsible for the Product life cycle management marketing for customer facing equipment.
- Execute regional communication plan and metrics.
- Work with the CDO to help create the regional prioritized set of digital initiatives, commitments, and digital budget.
- Support and help drive an innovative culture.
- Collaborates effectively with the global digital team and with other departments, stakeholders, and leaders.
Only online applications will be considered. Answer screening questions in full.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Only online applications will be considered. You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.