|Job title:||Remote Diagnostic Centre (RDC) Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R708000 to R750000|
|Salary Type:||Cost to Company|
|Job published:||30 May 2022|
|Job reference no:||3985840980|
International Industrial Manufacturing company is looking for a RDC Analyst. Solid industry experience in implementing condition monitoring programmes and certification and competency in vibration analysis required. The purpose of the role is to set up and manage customer databases and analyse vibration data from either Online or Handheld data acquisition devices. Based on the East Rand, Gauteng.
- Vibration Analysis Level 3 certification, infrared thermography and analysis Level 2, Oil sampling analysis Level 1
- Industry experience in implementing condition monitoring programmes
- Competency in cloud technology
- Knowledgeable on all aspects and technology available in the field of condition monitoring
- Cloud computing experience
- Machine Learning
- Manage customer vibration databases
- Communicate Asset Health Condition to customer through various available channels
- Develop RDC opportunities through customer interaction and visits
- Participate in customer operational review meetings
- Act in the capacity of technical expert on all aspects of condition monitoring analysis and reporting
If you have not heard from us within 3 months of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only online applications will be considered. You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.